Thursday, October 21, 2010

funny enough, I think creating a blog made me stop writing.

I have a new sense of my boundaries now.  Turns out I don't really want you all to know.  Turns out I'd rather fill up journals with songs and poems and give my friends clear instructions to burn them when I'm gone.  Finally, something I can be consciously selfish about without feeling any pangs of guilt.

I'm going to slowly take all of this off of the internet.  I'll still share with you, maybe, if you ask me to.

2 comments:

  1. stay with me d! if not here, then somewhere ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. little things. keep writing little things at least. i just like the way you write. you could describe to the internet how you ate breakfast that day, but tell your journal your secrets...that's what i do. miss you.

    ReplyDelete